Passer au contenu principal

Wedding Scrapbook Album - using the Stampin' Up! Memories & More Petal Passion Card Pack



En mars de cette année, mon mari et moi avons fêté notre 5e anniversaire de mariage. C'est incroyable de penser que ça fait déjà 5 ans! Nous avons déjà vécu de belles aventures et, définitevement, la venu de nos deux petis Monkeys est ce qui a changé et enrichie le plus nos vies!

Last March, my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. It's pretty amazing to think that it's been five years already! We have lived great adventures so far, and without a doubt, the one that changed and embellished our lives the most, was to welcome our two little Monkeys. 


Après tout ce temps, je me suis enfin mis à la conception de notre album souvenir. On dira que c'est en l'honneur de notre anniversaire et pas parce que je suis vraiment en retard! Haha! Quoi que en terme de scrapbooking, faire un album seulement 5 ans après l'événement, ce n'est pas si mal! En plus, ça permet de revisiter ces beaux moments tout en faisant l'album.

After all this time, I have finally started working on our wedding scrapbook album. Let's say that it was in honour of our anniversary, and not because I'm just really behind! Haha! Although, in terms of memory keeping, making an album only five years after an event is actually not that bad! Plus, it's a great occasion to look back and cherish those memories while putting together the album. 


Ce qui m'a enfin poussé à le faire, c'est la suite de produits Pétales Passion. Elle est vraiment trop parfaite pour ce projet! Lors de la convention de Stampin' Up!, On Stage Live, à Salt Lake City en novembre dernier, une des démonstratrices qui présentaient à partager l'idée de faire un club de scrapbooking de mariage autour de ces produits. J'ai trouvé que c'était une excellente idée, surtout que cette suite est pratiquement qu'en noir et blanc, donc on peut facilement personaliser l'album avec nos propres couleurs de mariage. Pour moi, c'était jaune et gris.

Et vous, laquelles de nos belles couleurs Stampin' Up! étaient le thème de votre mariage?

What really made this happend, is the gorgeous Petal Passion product suite from the Occasions Catalogue. It's just perfect for this type of project! During last Stampin' Up! convention, On Stage Live, in Salt Lake City in November, one of the demonstrators suggested using this product suite to host a wedding scrapbook club. I thought it was a great idea, especially since this suite is mostly black and white, therefore, very easy to personalize it to our own wedding colours. For me, it was yellow and grey. 

What about you? Which of our beautiful Stampin' Up! colours were the theme of your wedding?





Products:
Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack [145592] 
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper [145589] 
Petal Passion Embellishments [145591] 
Whisper White 1/4" Organza ribbon [145590] 
6 x 8" pocket pages [144205] 
8-1/2 x 11" Daffodil Delight Cardstock [119683]

Petal Palette Bundle (stamp set + thinlits dies) [145974]

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

2018-2020 In Colors - Small Square Cards Introducing the New In Colors

 Stampin' Up! is known for their extensive colour collections and coordination. We have 4 families of 10 unique, gorgeous colours: Neutrals, Regals, Brights, and Subtles. To add variety and ensure they are always on trend, Stampin' Up! also releases 5 new colours every year, for a period of 2 years, we call those InColors. Discovering what will be the 5 new colours chosen every year is always a very exciting time for demonstrators and other enthusiast. These colors are revealed with the annual catalogue, in July.  This year's colours are: Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, and Blueberry Bushel. They are very bright and lively colours, and they go together very well, which isn't always the purpose of these additions. I usually change my mind on which one is my favourite over time, but for now, I really love the shade of Grapefruit Grove. I wanted to make a sample of cards to showcase these new colours, and chose to make small...

Nature's Poem Card using Stampin' Up! Products - with PDF Tutorial

 Every month, I give my team: the Chinook Stampers, a different challenge. I try to find ways to engage them and help their business at the same time. In July, I decided to give them a creative challenge. I prepare small kits with a number of pieces and asked them all to create a card using these pieces. It was so much fun to see everyone's styles and creation. I really enjoyed seeing how unique each card was, even though we used some of the same items. The elements I included in the kits were: White Baker's Twine, The Stitched Square Die Cut, The strip of Wood Texture DSP, the Soft Suede punched label, and the Corrugated Element Oval Tag. This here is my card made with these elements. I chose to pair it with the Nature's Poem suite. (See the list of materials and instructions in the tutorial posted at the bottom) It was certainly fun to find a creative way to incorporate all these pieces onto one card. it's a little different than how I usually work, so it ...

The New 2018 Holiday Catalogue is Live!

Today is a happy day because the new 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue is available to everyone, and the store is up and running with all the new products! Click to browse the catalogues online [ EN ] [ FR ] My favourite suite is the Frosted Florals on p.36-37, I hope you will love it too! And click here when you're read to shop! Remember to use the host code: CN4BE3RG Here are some samples made with the new products: Enjoy!